COVID - 19
HOTEL ATHENA after taking into account the instructions of EODY & the Ministry of Tourism regarding the implementation of health protocols has taken all the necessary precautionary measures against COVID-19, since the health and safety of both customers and staff is always a top priority.
- The staff has been trained through the Peloponnese Region & the University of Crete on the necessary protection measures (PPE) and operating regulations
- The necessary signage has been placed in all public areas, as well as devices with hand sanitizer for immediate use
- Arrival and departure times have changed according to instructions. Arrival at the accommodation is at 15:00 while departure is no later than 11:00.
- There is the possibility of remote payment either through contactless cards (debit / credit) or transfer to our bank account after consultation with the booking department
- Οn the cleanliness of the rooms we have chosen the use of steam cleaner and certified cleaners suitable for the fight against Covid-19
- The cleaning of the rooms is done only after a written request of the client with which he gives his consent for the maid to enter the room.
- During Breakfast there will be a waitress who will serve the desired delicacies from the buffet
For the best service, we would like to ask our dear guests during their stay at the hotel to strictly follow the measures and instructions provided by the reception of the accommodation.
Thank you for choosing HOTEL Athena Hotel for your stay!